Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Random Wednesday


A) Four places that I go to over and over: Work, Fellowship Church, School, Children's

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): My mom, Alma Lee Price, Vicki Burchell (my cousin is a missionary in Mali, Africa and sends emails), Karina & Katrina (trainers)

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: La Madeleine, Maggiano's, Cheddar's, P.F. Chang's

D) Four places I would rather be right now: On a vacation (tropical or cold anywhere but here)! Abilene visiting my grandparents, in PA school already, or a medical mission trip!

E) Four people I think will respond: I'm not expecting anyone to, since this is a blog! (But I tag Julie Thetford, Lauren, Chris and Falen & Laura )

F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Greys Anatomy, Covert Affairs, Private Practice, Revenge (probably should watch less of them)

 FLAVOUR and MEN OF THE HOUSE TONIGHT! CHILI Cook off! #womenwillwin


 XOXO,
 ~KB


Ps. Made my first button for my blog >> check it out it's on the right!! You could even grab it if you wanted!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment