Friday, October 26, 2012

~H54F~10/26/12

So here we are again Friday, nice of you to visit! :) ....

This week there have been some fun things going on, so here is my 5 highlights of the week & as always Linkin' up with Lauren!

Photobucket


1.) Wednesday night was the Bring Your Best: Chili Cook-off! It was Flavour VS. Men of the House! My sister entered and won first place for Wild Card #1! White Chicken Chili. It was SO yummy! 

2.) On top of it being the Chili cook-off we got to spend some sweet time in our groups! It grew this week!!!! We got to meet some new faces:)... and I only have a picture of some of the members. (which was pictured last week - yes i know) & Shout Out to my sweet friend Kristin Doty - She baked some yummy goodness and let me have one! (I think it was a brownie - but whatever it was, was GUUD) #canihavemoreplease




3.) I got some trendy boots in the mail this week! :) #excited to wear them


4.) LOVING the cooler weather :) 



5.) I only have a month and a 1/2 left of my CHEMISTRY class! I'm jumping for joy... kinda... 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi42u13q1jvaKASFtFG_lu4PTB0OU_AJDmLtpTsJku72c3DsUPp5H-xrmn7pYyO7xvatUVdeBWvUsdDg7Ztf66Diig7MIlJxYVA5PMDwz3iKy_e7ZmB_otk-6qP4DW8Ef0eXV-flEPexCiq/s1600/joy-3.jpg


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!! I am SO ready for this weekend... :) The MIX and Prime are here :D except I will not get to participate in Prime they moved it to after the 11:30 service and I volunteer from 1-5 the 2nd and 4th Sundays out of the month! BUT YOU should go! & I'll get to go next week!! Prayers needed, I have lots of homework due next week, a test, quiz and lab. The Lord is my strength. 


XOXO, 
KB

2 comments: