Friday, October 19, 2012

Ooooh, Happy Day!

Friday Night Highlights!

This week was interesting... I was not really stressed about my extremely hard test that came on Wednesday morning, UNTIL Wednesday morning. lol Ironically, okay not so ironic - I had not studied as much as I wanted but at this point for this test it was toooo late, I was "studied out" math is not my forte and I am just not so into studying for math! So alas, the grade I made I take full credit for and no complaining. HEY I passed! I was agreeable with it due to the low amount of studying that occurred. I am going to try harder on the next one! YES, that's the attitude I need to have & repeat "I love Chemistry!" until 12/14/12 when my class ends. lol

Moving on....
Linkin' up with Lauren for my H54F

1. I am going to be getting some boots from BELK (never ordered from there before but they had a really good sale going on) - I'll take pics when I receive them!
2. I was in need of some "professional attire" for work so I ordered a blazer and skirt for work! - excited to get those in the mail. I just love snail mail and packages in general.
3. I am wearing one of my favorite pairs of boots today. #FRESHFRIDAY

4. started my day off right with some Starbucks and Michael Buble!


5. Wednesday (I forgot my Random Wednesday post :/ - mental note; must get better!) is FIG - Flavour Influence Groups & Men of the House @ Fellowship Church - Grapevine Campus! & we had some new faces! I love meeting new people and getting to hear opinions from girls my age! 

Here's a picture of our group :)

::SHOUT OUT:: It's one of my group members birthdays today!
Everyone eat cake in honor of Jannehl Carranza Contreras today! Happy Birthday girl!!! I'm so blessed to have met such a sweet person! :)


I'm so excited about this weekend! I will get a chance to volunteer prior to shadowing (again) at Children's in the Emergency Department! It is beyond cool!

ALSO, The MIX & Prime are this weekend - woo! You don't want to miss out!


The Mix is for youth from 6th-12th grade - Saturdays from 6-8pm; Check-in at 5:30pm!


Prime is for college & young professionals! -Sundays after 10am service around 11:15am & 
then there is Prime PM where we hang out some where that evening around 7pm (usually).

If you're in the area and want to come - let me know!! It will be an awesome time!

**I have added fun for my weekend - Chemistry extra credit! It's "Mole" Day on Tuesday, Oct 23, 2012 because the size of a mole is 6.022 x 10^23 (10/23/12) Anyway I'm not sure really but I need those 5pts on my exam grade! SO if anyone would like to help a sister out and knows how to sew - then, bring yoself on over to my place and we can have a "Mole" party! lol

Hope everyone had an awesome week! & is ready for the weekend because I sure am and it's going to rock! Praying for students and lives to be changed at FC this weekend!


love in Him,
KBT

3 comments:

  1. love your boots! so cute!


    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun weekend!! Have a blast girl! New follower from #H54F.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anna!!

    Thanks, Falen! I had a great weekend. How was yours?

    KBT

    ReplyDelete