Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Love

Good morning Bloggies :)

Happy Friday to you! I am always so so soooo thankful when Friday comes! - Aren't you?

I don't know about you but my weeks are seeming to just fly by and I can never gain a hold on them or stop to think for a minute; it's just always go, go, go! I am excited though for this season of life because I am getting to do things I have never done before! As well as learn new things from new people and meeting new people! I'm not taking it for granted.

Time for my High Five ;) - Linkin' up with Lauren - as always!






1. I just love braids & animal print.
2. The wonderfully, newly, engaged Kristen DeLeon graced me with her presence to have dinner with me Monday night! I truly enjoy your friendship and company everytime we get together - so glad God blessed me with you friend!!!
3. I am LOVING this weather. #HELLO
4. I had a Polyatomic Ions and Lab quiz (two quizzes) and I made 100s on BOTH! Giving God the glory. He continually amazes me and shows me that he is enough even when I am not.
5. I absolutely love chocolate milk - went to the store just for this.


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
XO,
KB

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your chocolate milk fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have been this whole week/weekend :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete