Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Highlights


HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! (WE made it :))

 Just let it sink in....




okay. so happy friday to you. now on to the IMPORTANT things....
 I'm going to share with you my High Five For Friday! :D I knew you'd be excited!
Linkin' up with Lauren @ From My Grey Desk


 1. Coffee Date with these two lovely ladies planned for Sunday! - CAN.NOT.WAIT.
2. Super, Beyond STOKED ~ I made a 25/25 on our Chemistry Lab quiz!! - (it's a huge deal) 
3. STITCHFIX -  received my first fix this week ;) it was so fun to get a package and open it up to find all the goodies inside! Check it out!!!
4. Proverbs 4:23 "Guard your heart above ALL else for it is the source of life" 
5. Fresh Friday - wear these cute Flatties(kohls)


In other news, 

TheMix NEW ERA DANCE BATTLE 
is 
SATURDAY - 6th-8th grade
5:30pm Check in & ends at 8:00pm

PRIME - College & Young Professionals 
THIS Sunday after 10AM service @ FC Grapevine campus
Come and see what God has in store for you!

I'm quite excited about this weekend, the weeks are flying by me I don't feel like I have a handle on anything any more, perhaps this is what "letting go and letting God" will do to you. I prefer to think of it as organized chaos - except I have a hard time remembering that I am not the organizer. Can I get an Amen?? #ANYONEfeelme
Weekend Additions:
I get another opportunity to shadow a PA at Children's Medical Center this weekend and I am so excited, this will be the 3rd time and we are going to be in a different part of the ER - each time I feel excited/nervous (even though I am only observing) - HOWEVER last time I did get to put gloves on and hold a patients hand/arm while she stitched them up so that he wouldn't move it during the procedure! THAT WAS AWESOME. It's the little things. 


*Also - super fun, studying for Chemistry

Have a fabulously, fresh Friday! & a blessed weekend!
XO,
KBT

2 comments:

  1. would love to hear more about the stitch fix box you received. i have looked into it a bit and am interested to see how many items are perfect to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Well, I have only done it once.. but once you are a member you will initially fill out a style assessment so that they can know everything about you, your size, what you like and don't like. It's pretty thorough! Then, you schedule your first "fix" and you will pay $20 up front to cover shipping and returning as well as the full $20 is a credit to whatever you keep! So I got 5 pieces last time... and only kept one. So say that the item you are keeping is $50.00 then you would only pay 30.00 and ship the rest back. Which they give you a bag already addressed - you just place in the mail! HOW easy is that!!! its so cool. If ya want to know more just ask!!

    kt

    ReplyDelete