Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I need You by my side today....

Good morning, Happy Wednesday!

Let's just be HONEST; I am already having a crazy, frustrating day. I'm trying to stay positive.... ah prayers are needed.

"Lord, thank You for this day - thank You for a job that do not have to work outside or that I have to be on my feet all day. Thank You for your mercy and forgiving me of my sins, I pray that I would give that same grace to the people that I encounter today. Thank You for the lessons You are trying to teach me - help me to open my eyes and catch on so that I do not have to learn over and over again. Lord, I pray for wisdom regarding people and patience to deal with them. I'm so thankful You love me and my messed up self. Father, I pray that I would be gracious and happy for the authorities you have placed in my life at my work. I pray for peace and understanding of people that I would be compassionate for their sake as well as patient, help me to realize that they may not understand what they are doing at times. Help me to see the way you see people. Lord I want to be more like You, when people see me I want them to see You in my life and not me. I pray that my life would display Christ and that my name would be less known - this is a hard task and I will take one moment at a time. 
I have faith that You will be my strength and You will never leave me and that I can rest in You.I pray all this in Your precious son's name, I pray that you would fulfill your will and take these and do something far beyond anything I could imagine."

Enjoying this song today: "How He Loves" - Kim Walker-Smith // I think it may be my favorite! She was blessed with a beautiful voice.


SO HAPPY for FLAVOUR Influence Groups tonight! I really enjoy them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment