Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Random Wednesday

Good morning Friends!

Happy HUMPS Day!:)

Frustrations I have been experiencing: 

So for the last 2 1/2 weeks I have been battling it out with baby spiders living in my apartment; they must like it better than the dirt and shrubbery right outside my windows. It's quite unsettling to find tiny spiders in your bed RIGHT before you are going to sleep thinking "I can relax and get my beauty rest" - well nope that is not what I have been thinking these past couple weeks - - - -  MORE like "are they going to be crawling all over me while I sleep? What happens if they get in my ear and lay eggs? This is NOT good! Lord, please don't let any spiders crawl on me while I am in this bed! PLEASE!" Yes, that's better. I have killed at least 15! & my apartment has been sprayed 2X! I requested my building be sprayed as well - who knows if that has happened. I noticed an accumulation of them around my window sills! SO hopefully my "AHA!" moment has lead to the death or end of my living with baby spiders!

BRIGHT SIDE -- they are baby spiders not gargantuan and no cockroaches or anything else and they aren't in my kitchen! (yet...) God's got me, I'm tryin' not to trip.

Random Wednesday - I think will start to be my new posts for Wednesday! It will be something Random! LOL so stay tuned....

Today's Randomness =  Do you ever think, "who will I meet today, what is the purpose of meeting them, is God wanting me to do something for this person or is He placing them in my life for a reason?" - leave me a comment if you have something to share:)

TONIGHT is Flavour Influence Groups! - I have no idea what is instore or what we are going to do.... BUT I'm excited.

I must also study for my lab quiz on Thursday as well as my first test that is scheduled for Saturday - what fun!

Hope everyone's Wednesday is wicked!

XO,
KB

No comments:

Post a Comment