Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flavour Your Day!

It's Thursday!!! - that means tomorrow is FRIDAY! PTL. (if you aren't down with the abbrevs. it means Praise The Lord)

Favorite songs today = "We Cry Out" - Kim Walker & "We Are" - Kari Jobe

Bible Verse of the Day =  "I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

UPDATE on the spider situation: I bought RAID MAX for Spiders and Scorpions - I owned my window sills, patio and front doors - Hoping this worked like a charm, will keep you filled in!

https://cdn.alice.com/images/products/1296301/300.jpg?1340993330 

Last night was FLAVOUR at Fellowship Church - Grapevine campus; I was a little apprehensive at first because I didn't see many people I knew - but God loves to take us out of our comfort zones! I went with the "Singles" Influence Group! Let me tell you I am SO glad I did!! I enjoyed every minute. I met about 12 girls who I hope to call friends shortly.... they are all different ages ranging from 18-26 and we all have something in common, whether its attending school or a full-time job, thoroughly enjoying our beauty rest so much so we are running late some where, or just JESUS! ;) I can't wait to see what the Lord has in-store for our group! I believe it will be a very encouraging and God filled time. Can't wait to get to know these girls better. (they even prayed for my spider situation - lol #score)

photo courtesy of Julie Thetford


Today I have my 2nd quiz for Lab and Lab experiment! Hope it goes better than last week! I studied more this week :) I want an "A". #prayersappreciated

Hope everyone has a great day before Friday, it's almost the weekend!! ;) 
If you have any prayer requests, let me know I'll send them up!

XO, 
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment