Friday, September 28, 2012

It's that time again.... High 5 4 Friday!

TGIF.

Lets say it again, TGIF. 

One more time. TGIFFFF. (added the extra abbrevs. for Friday - because if you can't tell I am excited it is FRIDAY.)


This week was an absolute whirl-wind and yet, it felt like it was NEVER going to be the weekend! lol
Boy! am I happy it is finally here :)

Linkin' up with Lauren  for High Five For Friday! ;)

1. The Lord is beyond merciful.
2. Fresh Friday - wearin' a pair of my FAV heels!
3. Flavour on Wednesday - always a good time {the 2X I have been! ;)}We had two new faces! I am so excited to see what the Lord is going to do with/through our group! Praying for you girls!
4. Maple & Motor. - lunch today with Ginny Alexander and Amanda Allen (co-workers) It's Ginny's Last Day! Wahoo for her!!!! Good luck with your future endeavors!
5. RELATIONOLOGY CONFERENCE - begins tonight! COME its FREE! & The MIX this weekend!!!!




Hope everyone has an AWESOME weekend! It's ALSO my Father's birthday on Saturday! Whoop Whoop - shout out to my PaPa! Happy Early Birthday Sir! You're sure lookin' wise and well in your age! LOVE YOU! xoxo Hugs!

I get the opportunity to shadow at Children's again, as well as volunteer! Be thankful for what you get to do that others do not. Also, be happy you are healthy - its not something to be taken for granted!!!!!

XO,
Kristi Brooke


2 comments:

  1. love your shoes and number one!

    Have a great week!

    nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicholl!

    Love the way you spell your name & your blog is precious! I especially love your about me section. I too am a collector of arm candy ;)

    Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete