Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday on My Mind! ....

Top of the mornin' to ya! (I'm not sure why I said it like that - but it's fun! haha)

How was everyone's week?!?!?! - - Mine was pretty GREAT! compared to last week. :) 
You know the deal, here is my High Five For Friday ;) 

Also linkin' up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog! 

Photobucket





1.) I think I conquered my battle with the baby spiders (sorry! - I'm not really that sorry!) Due to my new found friend it has helped me out a lot - Hopefully I am not calling this tooo soon! 
2.) Flavour Sisterhood this week was AWESOME! That is all.
3.) Sunday evening after volunteering I got to spend some quality time with my coordinator frand Vidya and (volunteer friend Clay came too - not pictured). We went to the Alamo for dinner! It was super fun since there was a surprise Rock Concert about to take place! (7 bands) We are showing how excited we were -  taking pictures with them in the background.  Rock on!
4.) God IS Love and Love IS Real.
5.) New Blog makeover - it's not fully finished but it will have to do because I am out of time this week. Have to focus on school!!! 


Have a blessed weekend! I will try to update on Sunday ;) Can't WAIT for The MIX Saturday night at 5:30pm-8:00pm; If you're in middle/high school, you won't want to miss it!!!!! 

XO,
KB


No comments:

Post a Comment