Monday, August 13, 2012

Time for Everything

Happy Monday y'all!

I got a little behind this past week due to school ending and just being busy in general. Well I will catch you up!

Last week I took Monday - Thursday (yes, looking back should have just added Friday to that list!) off of work so that I would be able to fully focus on school and study for the 3 tests I had. . . . I did really well and was so thankful to the Lord for helping my memory work on those tests, I was really needing to improve my test grades and he helped me out through my struggles! Especially being off from work was quite helpful.

I was able to spend a little time on myself.  I went to get my nails at my favorite place City Nails, which by the way is absolutely one of my favorite things to do, it's so relaxing!

Thursday evening I went to dinner with two of my classmates to celebrate the end of class! We had survived. We decided to go to a place in Addison called The Social House, it was really good by the way and has a good happy hour! We enjoyed and I can't wait to hangout with those girls again soon.

The rest of the weekend I did absolutely. nothing. NOTHING. ah, it was nice. I relaxed and layed out with my good friend DP. We got to catch up from not seeing each other in about a month. Sunday, I went to Fellowship Church in Grapevine and volunteered at Children's Medical Center in Dallas. It was a pretty good weekend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So the next two weeks will consist of relaxing, getting my apartment decorated, since yes, I still have boxes sitting around. I registered for my next class which will begin on August 27th and it is Chemistry, so begin the prayers now!


I missed the High Five for Friday last week, so this week I will try and make up for it.

Hope everyone enjoys their Monday - you are not guaranteed a tomorrow!

XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment