Friday, August 17, 2012

H54FX2

Happy Happy Friday my bloggies!

Since I missed last weeks High Five post I'm hoping to double it this week ;) I have had a busy week and I have been pretty tired. Need to catch up on rest! However there have been some highlights so here we go. . . . . . 


High Five 4 Friday X 2 - Linkin' up with Lauren 


1) I am loving this "Too Blessed For This Mess" book by Cindi Wood - it's all about how to rely on God through your stressful experiences.

2) This week we had a wonderful storm (besides it keeping me up all evening) I was so thankful for the rain! 

3) I am registered for my 2nd prerequisite class - Chemistry, I am staying positive - hopeful for an A!!!!

4) Okay, so I have known about this site for quite some time but yesterday I was just spending sometime on it and found some really great things for CHEAP! Even more in love with it!!! Check it.

5) So I am becoming an adult and am searching for car & renters insurance, if you know a good deal let me know! I have found some good ones so far, but want to search out a lot before picking. :)

& This Week's . . . . .  






http://www.organizeit.com/images/chtmlirischest.jpg

1. wrap bracelets - have been obsessing over one for a while. 
2. gold rings - I would like to add a gold ring to my jewelry collection, here are two that I have been "eye-ing". 
3. If you don't know me very well, I love, love LOVE chocolate milk & ice. It's seriously almost the best thing ever.
4. I have such a great friends and I miss them, haven't seen them in forever but when we do its like nothing ever stopped, we can pick up right where we left off! So thankful for sweet friends.
5. So my dad bought me one of these handy-dandy things and I think I will use it in my closet and take the wheels off.... Haven't figured out what I should place in it, I don't have much storage for towels, so that is a possibility, or I could put all my t-shirts in it and free up some of my drawer space. Decisions Decisions. 


If you have an advice regarding insurances for renters/auto and my storage bin feel free to drop me a line! Also if I can pray for you about anything let me know.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend y'all! Tonight I think I will hit up boxing boot camp and tomorrow I hope to be decorating and organizing my apartment!! :)

xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment