Friday, August 3, 2012

HighFiveForFriday

So friends, we made it to Friday again! (whew, can I be honest for a moment and tell you how horrible my day was today!) I am thankful it is the weekend, however just wait.... the end of my class is on Thursday which I am ecstatic about but I have a test Monday, Tuesday & final Thursday. . . . . pause for a moment of pity. . . okay so don't feel too bad positive note they are all only over 2 chapters a piece, #fingerscrossedidowell.


Hate to say that it was a struggle to find 5 things great about my week. . . . but lets be honest, you can ALWAYS find something to be happy or positive about. So without further ado here are my top 5 things of the week:


1.) Cherries - who knew I liked them, my whole life up until now I would not eat ANYTHING cherry flavored, well my sweet dad gave me a bag of real cherries and they were so guuud. Yes I said "guuud".



After graduating HS we took a trip to Europe - boy how interesting that trip was!


About two years ago, Christmas 2010 - I think, uh oh my memory is getting bad.

2.) Meet Samantha Schwartz Kupiec a.k.a. Sammie
We have been besties since the 5th grade (latter part of the year lol) She has always had a big impact on my life and never ceases to provide excellent advice, and of course to just make me feel better! There was no exception this week for that, God has blessed me with your beautiful frienship and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! Thank ya, babes I love ya! xo (P.S. It's this pretty little thangs birthday August 9th - so shout out Happy Early Birthday!)



3.) Counting down the days, hours, minutes until my AP2 Class is done. I'm not sure if I was drugged before signing up for this class or what, it has totally owned me - prayers I can pull off an A! - otherwise, don't tell anyone but I will take it over if I make anything less.


4.) I bought this precious little gem a while ago and have only worn it out in public twice! Both times I have received RAVE reviews ;) Thanks VC. (Vince Camuto if you're not in the know ;)) Wore it to work on Thursday of this week and it didn't disappoint.



5.) Two years ago my SWEET, GENEROUS, sister gave me this Keurig - which I was thrilled about getting to use, but at the time was still living in the parents house so was unable to use it. Finally, two years later I have my own apartment now and I've only been living in it for a month and still have yet to get all of my things from my parents house (hey! don't judge me, I was crazy and started taking classes in the summer - talk about BIZ-AY!) So my sweet father cleaned it up and bought me some of my fav flavour coffee (French Vanilla) and surprised me with it on Tuesday this week! How AWESOME was that! It was delish, so thanks daddy!



Well, hope everyones weeks shaped up to be a blessing in some form or another! God gives and takes away and is ever faithful through all circumstances.

Have a great weekend kids!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment