Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Friday, I'm in love!


IT'S FRIDAY ALREADY! this week felt like it flew by! (is it just me?) & I am so glad it did, it was an EXTREMELY stressful week.

annnnnd it's that time again...... you know ;) HIGH 5 for FRIDAY! I stole this cute idea from The Masseys Blog but I think she got it originally from Lauren over at From My Grey Desk! Go link up and tell everyone what your top 5 things of the week are! :) Yes... GO!

Anywhoo... without further ado, here are my top 5.

1. I have a little bit of an obsession with Michael Kors - watches! Okay, lets be honest - with everything MK. I own three MK watches (silver, cream&gold ceramic tones, & a gold) I love wearing them everywhere! I am craving a black or a brown one.
Here are some that are on my wish list:





 Okay, sorry thats enough, the ring was just added for some flavor, and lets be honest I've been eyeing it too!

2. Zumba class this week at 24 Hour Fitness in the VR was on FIRE! ;) I think it is my favorite work out besides, Nike Training Club and Boxing Boot Camp. Jason Wallace teaches at the VR location on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30pm and Saturdays from 11:30-12:30pm if you have not tried it, it is a MUST! He also has his own studio too if you don't have a 24 HR membership - but you could always come as a guest! I was having a rough week but I went to this class and I got a lot of stress & tension out!

3. This verse was a must read for me this week and the Lord knew it too. It's been rough going back to school with a full time job. I salute the people that do it that have children or a husband or are single parents, or just a full time job, etc. I don't know how y'all do it! I am ALWAYS exhausted and don't have time for anything.... so this verse is challenging but it definitely is so true & I got it off of SheReadsTruth



 4. My favorite season is Autumn otherwise known as fall but I think the word Autumn flows prettier off the tongue - (okay, sometimes I go back in forth between autumn/winter/summer/spring - I just like all of them but for different lengths of time, forgive me) BUT right now Autumn is my favorite. SO with that being said, I canNOT wait for the fashion, coats, jackets, boots, etc. I'm already dreaming of my fantasy wardrobe. Here is a little peek of my fantasy Autumn wardrobe:

MK trench coat - to die!
                                                  


Oversized sweaters with leggings/booties,
yes please! & the hats!! ohhh, keep 'em coming! ;)

 
  
 
  
   
 

You guessed it more MK, I absolutely love his handbags - ha I would have all MK in my closet if I could! I really like Marc Jacobs as well! ;)

5. Count down until AP2 is finished - ONLY TWO more weeks until my class is over. I will be having some good sleeps after that! & hopefully sneak in a little socializing before my next class begins! Can you tell I'm a bit excited? Also, I will hopefully get to organizing/decorating my apartment!!!!

 
Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I do not have anything planned other than studying, studying, maybe a Zumba workout, more Studying and did I mention Studying?!

If you have any prayer requests, shoot me an email or comment and I will def write it down and send it up! ;)

XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. I also share your obsession with everything Michael Kors, those watched are to die for! I have been obsessing over the rose gold version lately. It would be so perfect for fall!

    Colleen
    Daybydaydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Colleen!
      Thank you SO much for the comment:) Glad to see I am not alone in my obsession for MK. Yes, the rose gold would be a nice addition for the fall season! I should start saving! ;) Have a fabulous Friday!

      xo
      KB

      Delete