Friday, July 13, 2012

New Beginning's

Welcome to my new and improved blog!
I want to get better at keeping up with this, I love reading everyone's blogs and think "I can do this".

First off, HAPPY FRIDAY!! :)

Hope you all are enjoying the day! this will be my FIRST High Five For Friday post! I am so excited, here I go...

1. This week I only had to work Tuesday - Friday, it was such a long week and I could not wait for today BUT after coming back from vacation I am very thankful to have a J.O.B and I know the experience I gain from here will be very helpful in obtaining the career that I want some day SOON! ;)



2. I found out I made an "A" in my first prerequisite class Anatomy and Physiology I. I literally jumped up and down with joy! PRAISE THE LORD. (if you knew how stressed out I had been, you would know just how hard I had worked - no social life for a month but BEYOND thankful!!) BTW if you didn't know I am in the process of finishing up my prerequisites to apply for the Physician's Assistant Program, most likely only to the programs in Texas - haven't quite made my mind up about that yet.



 3. SO I am going to cheat a little, since I haven't done this before and use something from last week. I received the most beautiful flowers from this one guy I dig on the day of my final for my class and it was such a sweet surprise.



4. My computer has been broken for about 8 months and my boss' husband is an IT guy (aka computer genius) and I never thought to ask if he could look at it, well my dad and I had planned to go computer shopping on Wednesday of this week - I happened to mention it in conversation at lunch (not even thinking) and she immediately asked if she could have her husband check it out for me!! She said if I brought it to her Thursday, he could most likely have it fixed and back to me by Friday! (SUCH A BLESSING TO HEAR. - you have no idea) I just moved into an apartment, have a ton of additional bills that come with that, on top of my other bills! He was able to FIX IT!!! A God thing!



5.  Extremely thankful for my parents because they have just done so much for me as of late and - hello ALL MY LIFE! :D I love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment