Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Long Days

Happy Tuesday Loves!

My weekend was good overall had some overwhelming moments but there were also a few fun moments to balance it out! 

I have two tests this week over the Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems (I had to learn these in basically 5 days), TALK ABOUT STRESSFUL. Tonight, I will take my Lab Practical and tomorrow after I get off work I will take my Lecture test, it is critical I make an "A" on these tests, not only because I want to actually learn the information being taught but also because I would like an A in my class! I'm a bit of a perfectionist even though I will never hit the mark - and yet I am so thankful for that because God doesn't want perfect people.


One of the fun moments that happened this weekend was spending Saturday evening with my good friend from college - Candace Haynie and her fiance and his best friends, a few of her friends from UNT and some friends from Tony & Guy Salon Hair School. It was a good time, we started the evening at Mi Cocina - downtown Ft Worth ate some delicious quesadilla's (should have taken a picture) and had a yummy margarita on the rocks, we went to Flying Saucer next and ended the evening at Pete's Piano Bar - very scandalous I should say! It was a fun night.

Picture of the group :)

Birthday girl and myself! 


Flying Saucer - outside patio, loved the atmosphere and lights. It was nice and breezy and it reminded me of NY or San Fran (even though I've never been to either!) Ps. Sorry - no clue who those people are. HA.

It was a good time. Lots of Laughs! The rest of the weekend was spent taking quizzes and studying - more of the stressful, overwhelming moments then realizing I have to wake up and go to work on Monday morning ugh - not enough time on the weekends, they are ALWAYS too short. 

Cannot wait until August 9th! Summer Semester II ENDS! I will celebrate:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment