Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five 4 Friday :)

Well, Happy Friday my friends! Can I just say how #thankful I am that I made it to FRIDAY, for a second there I wasn't sure I was going too.

It is that time again, HF4F and I discovered this lovely idea from another blogger From My Grey Desk please check her out & link up! :)

this week....


1. I created a new station on my pandora! Francesca Battistelli - which b. t. w. I am LOVING

2. #SheReadsTruth is an amazing site....Check it out!!

3. I was slacking on my fabulous trainers but I have now decided to "dust myself off and try again" so thanks to my trainers Karina and Katrina for your inspirational tweets, if you want to get in on the action check out there site.

4. Speaking of "Tweets" - I have joined the twitter world again and you can find me here! ;)

5. Channeling my inner SJP and wearing pearls today! I absolutely cherish pearls, they always make me feel classy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will be studying my hiney off!! & might squeeze in a Zumba workout in there and will be volunteering a Children's Medical Center in Dallas. If you don't know about that hospital they make such a difference in people's lives! #giveback

XOXO,




No comments:

Post a Comment