Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fact Tuesday


http://mappingcompanysuccess.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/4986222129_923e94c850_n.jpg


The Fact Is....15 facts for January 15th!
Fact: I'm more ready than ever to do what it takes to get to where I want to be in life, the job I have currently is unbelievably NOT. FOR. ME. Over it.
Fact: Too add to the above, my desk chair makes my derrière ache... I thought that was a sign of turning 60 or something?!
Fact: I love snow, I enjoy looking at it from the window, I love how pretty it looks on the rooftops and before anyone has left footprints. I do not love driving in snow, snow being blown in my face, having to walk in the slush to get inside. I thought I would never say this, but I'm ready for winter to be OVER.
Fact: I realized while being a stealthy creeper on Facebook yesterday, that I have never been more ghost-like, and by ghost-like, I mean my skin looks bloodless, in fact its safe to say I could be on Twilight and blend right in with those vamps.
Fact: "Mission - Bronze Babe" (yes, I just came up with that - I don't know how I could be so clever?) begins pronto, and by pronto I mean tonight - too bad I don't have any self-tanner with me right now!, I would begin applying. Don't think I wouldn't.
Fact: I hate to admit this but I love the shows on the WB. ESPECIALLY Heart of Dixie with Rachel Bilson - she is the cutest thing, and tiny too - I'm so glad I don't have her genes... not. Also, Emily Owens, M.D. is another one that I adore, it's brainless, silly and yet... addicting. I either need to keep the TV off in the evenings or succumb to my habit of watching trivial shows. Someone help me with my dependence.
Fact: I'm not sure why I decided to give you all 15 facts other than what day it was. I wanted to have some creative way but honestly, nope, just because today is the 15th. Don't judge.
Fact: The Energy drink from AdvoCare is AMAZEBALLS. Yes, I just used that word.
Fact: 24 Hour Fitness might as well be my new best friend, I spend a lot of time there. I don't know why I am in such good shape, but obviously I have been hangin out with my BFF too much ;)
Fact: Between yesterday and today, I hit the snooze button 9X! How lazy am I! I will say that today I did get up earlier than yesterday, slowly but surely getting better ;) I can't help but want to stay snuggled in my bed.
Fact: I just had two rice cakes for lunch.... Okay, YEAH RIGHT. but that would have been a good way to diet?? - no actually I am having a proper, well-balanced meal, spinach, green peppers, almonds, some-kind of seed that I do not know the name of...and hopefully some lite dressing and by lite I mean lite! 24DayChallenge is ruling my life. Bring on Feb 1st.
Fact: Feb 1st is the last day of my 24 Day Challenge, even though I am noticing positive changes - secretly or not so secretly can't wait for it to be over! I love CHEESE.
Fact: I was not one of the millions watching the Bachelor last night.
Fact: I want to be able to surf one day and sail as well! Although - #Imafraidoftheocean
Fact: This past week/weekend I have heard more girls with the name "Kristi, Kristy, Kristie, Christy, Christi" than my entire childhood. Cray. Cray.

 
 One More Fact:
 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3tkhp0rtQ1r6pvc3o1_500.jpg
 
Happy Tuesday. 
-kb

No comments:

Post a Comment