Friday, January 11, 2013

F. R. I. D. A. Y.

Photobucket 
 
 
 SO an old friend Erin Gandy left me a comment on one of these older HF4F posts and said she missed them!!!! SO HERE YOU go little lady!!!! 
 
5 HIGHLIGHTS of MY WEEK below:
 
1. It is finally F. R. I. D. A. Y.
2. PRiMe kicked off  this week. #seesters #cuties ;)
 
Photo: @juliethetford @fcprime KICK-OFF! @fellowshipchurch #fellowshipchurch #PRIME
3. THE MIX at Fellowship Church kicked off this week and IT WAS OFF THA CHAIN!! They had some fellow FT WORTH folks in the house! Rappin', Hip Hop, Crazy fun times! If you missed it this week, there is always next week!!!!! Better show up!
 
Photo: @fccreative @themixfc @fellowshipchurch bringin' some hot beats & lyrics tonight! #Jesusmuzic #rappin #getyahandsup #themixfc
4. I started the 24 Day Challenge by Advocare - check it out! I am only on day 3 and I am noticing positive changes!!!! 
5. Manicure. OPI. Alpine Snow. Win. (wasn't quite sure how I would feel about this color BUT I must say it's totally growing on me ;)!)
 
 
 Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! I plan too ;) I am seeing a few of my old besties for dinner this evening as well as C.H.U.R.C.H & P.R.I.M.E on Sunday! :D I will even squeeze in a new workout or two!
 
-KB

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!!! ME TOO. I was skeptical... but it looks good I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that color, it looks great! Stopping by from High 5 4 Friday. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rebecca and Jessica!!!! Hope you both had a great weekend:) Loved reading your blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete