Tuesday, June 17, 2014


What’s left unsaid, says it all. | Community Post: 9 Printable Breakup Quotes

super cool fitness motivation and workout blog

.
8. | 12 Quotes That Make You Wish F.Scott Fitzgerald Would Write You A Love Letter

True Love

Ed Sheeran lyrics on canvas i can't wait to hear his next album

healing

dirt.

"Because of you, I can feel myself slowly but surely becoming the me I have always dreamed of being." #lovequotes
Couldn't be anymore true♡

word


A real man will be honest no matter how painful the truth is. A coward hides behind lies and deceit.

And more than we can imagine, in Him.

#infertility #ivf
Good reminder.

I'm not looking for prince charming. I don't need charming! I need someone who knows what unconditional love is, and knows how to be honest, true and faithful.

less / more

Oscar Wilde


Time has a wonderful way of showing us what REALLY matters.

you are loved

yep


LET GO OF THOSE WHO'S CHARACTER IS NOT OUT OF COMPASSION, LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING  AND MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY OF THINGS BEYOND YOUR CONTROL.    BE WITH THOSE WHO REALLY MATTER AND CARE...



SO TRUE.

I beg to differ.. dropping into a pit of rattle snakes scares me.. but I don't think I'll be trying that. It's a cute concept though lol.

Don't rush and never settle If it's meant to be it will be | Inspirational Quotes



This is so important. It seems today that the things we do aren't "real" until we put it on Facebook. Myself included.

Better you

I'm sorry. I forgot I exist only when you need something... There are lots of people like this
say it.

change























No comments:

Post a Comment