Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trend Tuesday

Today I'm going to share a few of my favorite trends for this spring 2014! 

First up, is the wide leg trousers or palazzo pants:

Vince Camuto  - under $60.00! here


Trina Turk - Palazzo Pant - here 
Love the print on this pant! & just enough color mixed with black. 


Forever21 inspired - here & here


#2 - White Blouses/Tops 

Nordstroms has a variety including ~





Top Shop  - I would have to say this one is my favorite!!**



 For those of you that love the CROP TOP:



Those Work-a-holics out there: 


Piperlime - Sabine
I know this isn't white but you wouldn't have been able to see the lovely lace detailing so here it is. 







#3 - Geometric Prints 




Forever21 - Kaleidoscope Blazer




So those are my top favs! Of course, I still love the floral and neon trends! I like to mix new trends with old trends and not always be "on" target with fashion! I think you create your own style and fashion with each outfit. Share some of your favorite trends for the spring with me in the comments :) I would love to hear. 

XOXO,
KB


No comments:

Post a Comment