Friday, November 16, 2012

HIGH 5 fo FRIDAY!

Photobucket 
 
^^As always linkin' up with Lauren for H54F!^^

Friday, Friday, Friday.... you are always the highlight of my week, never a damper!
So thankful for you ;) 
1. FIG (flavour influence groups) - even though it was our last one for the Fall - it was so great, encouraging, reminding us ladies that the Lord's timing is perfect and we will not get to experience the fullness and abundance of God if we rely on ourselves and try to fulfill our own desire/goals! When facing obstacles/trials we have to hold on to our faith and not give up! Hebrews 12:1-3 ; Ephesians 3:20-21
"20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." - Ephesians 3:20-21

This is one of my favorite verses! It's a perfect display of Christ's love for us, and He is the ultimate provider.




2.  Spice Tea. - Family Recipe - always love drinking it when it's cold outside. :)


3. This past Sunday - my sweet friend Jannehla was baptized! #lifechange was made! AMEN - so happy for you Jannehla.



4. WEEKEND. I get to hang out with some friends that I first met in June of this year when I began taking my prereq's for PA School - it's one friends birthday and we are invited to share in her celebration! Also I will get to see some friends from high school tonight that I hardly ever see & some friends from college!!!! It will be filled with relationships! Of course to add to the excitement - THEMIX & PRIME are this weekend and ****SPECIAL**** PRIME EVENT :D SKATETOWN on Sunday night!!! COME IF YOU CAN :) All the info is below! If you need a ride - let me know.





5. Today at my work, we are having our annual Administrative Thanksgiving Luncheon - except this time we are being different and having a "PIZZA THANKSGIVING" - excited. I love pizza. (well anything Italian for that matter)

PS. My friend Candace is amazing I went from dark roots ombre - back to blonde last Friday! I love my hair! 
 

What are your highlights (see what I did there, haha) for the week?! - Share them below!!! or link up with Lauren!!!

XOXO,
Kristi Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Girl I miss these posts! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my blog for the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! You are so sweet, sorry I have been slacking... I wasn't sure people read them or not ;) I will work on continuing to post!!!! OMG. I can't believe you did - you're so kind!

    ReplyDelete